Saturday, January 30, 2010

OMFG I just had an orgasm in my mouth!

Because cooking is more fun than horse anatomy, and because baking cookies doesn't require chopping, and because giving yourself a stomachache by eating too many cookies before noon is a serious accomplishment, I just made Peanut Almond Butter Chocolate Pillows, which are like peanut butter cups, except the chocolate on the outside is in cookie form. And I used almond butter because what else am I going to use a Costco jar of almond butter for?

Mine don't look quite like the ones in the book (Vegan Cookies Invade your Cookie Jar), but that's probably just because the relative humidity inside my house is somewhere around 5%, and I didn't up the liquid content at all.

This gets a 10, but it also kind of invalidates all other high scores, because really it should get an 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment